For thousands of years, honey is known for its good properties for health and beauty. Honey is also used as a natural sweetener before people know sugar made from sugarcane or corn.
Honey is recommended to be included in the daily menu because it is rich in nutrients and contains many substances that are good for health and body needs, such as vitamins, zinc, and selenium. Here are ten things you can do with honey. But for diabetics or need insulin, consult your doctor first if you want to consume honey.
1. The most common way is to mix honey with a glass of warm water and add lemon juice, taken daily on an empty stomach. It's just that not everyone likes this way because of the acid content in it. So, they chose to chop the honey with warm water and cinnamon as an opening drink of the day.
2. Instead of applying a factory-made jam containing lots of chemicals, some people choose to apply honey on bread for breakfast.
3. Avoid salad dressings containing sugar and fat. Try to make a new dressing by mixing 2 teaspoons of honey and 2 teaspoons of lemon water, 1 teaspoon of mustard powder, one teaspoon of oregano, and chili powder.
4. Drink a drink with honey. But remember, there is still sugar contained in it. So limit the amount.
5. Replace sugar with honey to add on appetizers or cover. The number of calories contained later affairs, which is important nutrients better.
6. To avoid the flu, add a little honey to a glass of boiled milk and put one teaspoon of turmeric powder. Drink in a warm state before bed.
7. Mix honey with basil leaves, add a little pepper and lick it slowly. This is a good way to deal with a sore throat.
8. Make a skin polishing cream by mixing 2 teaspoons of honey, 3 teaspoons of flour, 1 teaspoon condensed milk, and 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder. Apply on face and body and then rub.
9. Rinse shampoo after shampooing with one cold water mug, add three teaspoons of honey and water from one lemon.
10. To boost the immunity of children, give them boiled milk and mix 10 basil leaves, 1/4 teaspoon grated ginger, and one tablespoon of honey.